Mi ta stimabo!
That means “I love you” in Papiamento, Aruba’s native language – and there’s no better way to express your love this Valentine’s Day than to surprise your sweetie with beautiful jewelry and a romantic getaway to this One Happy Island, celebrated as one of the most revisited destinations in the Caribbean.
Beloved for its 83-degree, year-round temperature, refreshing east trade winds, diverse land/sea activities, historic attractions, authentic and flavor-rich island cuisine and, of course, world-famous sun-kissed sandy beaches, Aruba attracts happy pairs looking for a paradise retreat, dream destination wedding or unforgettable honeymoon. Learn more at aruba.com.
Ready for the vacation of a lifetime?
Purchase a Diamond in the Rough product between now and Feb. 14, 2013 and you’ll have the opportunity to win a trip for two (airfare included) to the beautiful Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino for 4 nights and 5 days.
The winner will be chosen using a third-party drawing service and will be announced on Feb. 19, 2013. Winner will be contacted directly by Aruba.com upon conclusion of drawing. The promotion is valid from Easter to December 2013 and is subject to the hotel's room availability. The winner must be a U.S. or Canadian citizen/resident. The purchase must be through Diamond in the Rough (www.diamondintherough.com), not a third-party or retail store.
Situated on the world-famous Palm Beach, the resort boasts modern decor while maintaining a sense of luxe minimalism and offers all the top amenities a couple seeking a romantic getaway could need. The eight-story complex includes 411 rooms (including 23 oceanfront suites), a pool with cascading waterfalls, seven bars and restaurants, the Mandara Spa and Stellaris Casino. The Tradewinds Club, located on the top floor of the resort, and the new H2Oasis pool, offer adults-only options for those seeking a true escape.
Everything you need to know about the Aruba Marriott Resort & Stellaris Casino
- The H2Oasis is a 10,000 square foot, adults-only swimming pool and recreational area. Complete with an expansive terrace featuring plus cabanas and a fully stocked lounge with premium libations, the 1.5 million dollar project was completed in late 2011.
- The resort completed a $50 million renovation in 2009 that included a makeover of all 411 guest rooms, the addition of Ruth's Chris Steak House, redesign of La Vista Restaurant, an overhaul of the lobby and reception area and creation of the Tradewinds Club.
- The Tradewinds Club is a luxurious boutique hotel-within-a-hotel located on the top floor of the resort. Tradewinds Club guests (who must be over 18 years of age) have exclusive access to a private beach and lounge, special services and upscale amenities such as a pillow menu and complimentary internet.
- With over 15,000 square feet of gaming space, the Stellaris Casino (open 24 hours) is Aruba's biggest casino. The resort completed a 4 million dollar enhancement project on the casino in February 2011, which included the addition of a chic casino lounge and completely new look.
- The Aruba Marriott offers a variety of dining options. From the legendary Ruth's Chris Steak House, La Vista restaurant and Ketsu Sushi Bar to the casual Waves Beach Bar & Grill and Simply Fish restaurant situated on one of the most popular Aruba beaches overlooking the Caribbean Sea, the resort has something to satisfy every palate
The resort’s Mandara Spa blends three styles & philosophies: Balinese treatments, traditional and classic massage techniques, and indigenous bodywork.
* Winner must agree to and sign an affidavit in order to claim the giveaway.
Winner Affidavit and ReleaseWINNER_AFFIDAVIT_AND_RELEASE-1.pdf