Who Should Apply
Undergraduate students who are looking to work for 15-20 hours a week and can commit to 4 consecutive semesters after the one in which they are hired.
Isenberg or Economics/Resource Economics Students preferred
Individuals who are organized, strong leaders and who collaborate well with others
Important Facts about Being a Consultant
- This is a PAID position!
- You choose when you work based on your schedule
- You will attend a weekly Consultant Meeting on Thursdays from 4-6PM as well as the weekly All-Staff meeting for your business
- The semester you are hired, you will be shadowing and training for about 10 hours a week
SKILLS YOU WILL LEARN
- Business Management
- Account Reconciliation
- Bookkeeping skills
- Experience working in a team based environment
- First hand experience with a business
Student Business Websites and Resources
Check out the businesses on Facebook or the CSB website to learn more!