Writing, Editing, Marketing and PR
Helping budget-conscious small businesses and non-profits get their point across.
You know what you do, what you make, what you sell, but you need some help shaping the words so that they speak to and reach your desired target audience. I can help you with that.
I offer budget friendly freelance writing, editing and proofreading services on either a flat rate or hourly project-based fee.
For my day job info, see my LinkedIn profile for a complete resume. But if you want to see how I write or edit, the following links should help:
- Weekly blog for Atlanta Jewish News / Times of Israel, starting in August, 2017
- Through 2015, TEDxPeachtree blogs, press release; also edited all 2014 blogs
- Two articles for From The Grapevine, a lifestyle site.
- Blog about my then boyfriend on his journey to recovery following a stroke.
- Posts on LinkedIn include How to improve your communications in 3 1/2 steps.
- A piece about an innovative company for which I handled PR at the time was published on Huffington Post.
- A column about "My Georgia" for Georgia magazine can be found here. (May need to save as pdf to open.)
- Freelance articles on education in Newcomer magazine here and here.
I've also helped clients with marketing letters, website copy, research papers and more. But these are a few examples of published work to showcase what I can do for you.
Free online resources
I've spent years gathering no-cost resources to help people write, edit, design, or otherwise create marketing collateral or press releases and stories. This material was presented, in an earlier version, to two regional chapters of the Association of Proposal Management Professionals. Click on the link below to receive a copy of an incredibly well-researched list of free resources. Also found on www.linkedin.com/in/wendykalman.FREE & USEFUL ONLINE RESOURCES